Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg, Russia Visa Free | 5 Days
From 322 € per person
Subject to season and number of people in the booking.
Helsinki > St. Petersburg > Helsinki
March – December, SKU 21215
Russia Visa Free Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Day 1: Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg
Your Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg is Russia visa free adventure. You will have the majority of the day to explore Helsinki before your visit St. Petersburg. You will board the cruise ferry at 6:00 – 7:00pm (subject to departure date) to visit St. Petersburg. You will spend the night on this cruise-ferry that holds over 1600 passengers and has 606 cabins.
Day 2: Visit St. Petersburg with Russia Visa Free
You will arrive to St. Petersburg at 9:00 am of day two after spending the night upon one of the finest Baltic Cruises. Your day starts with an optional delicious buffet breakfast onboard the ferry. The disembarking, passport control and transfer to the city center (not to the hotel) will start right after arrival. Most of hotels we offer are located in a walking distance from the shuttle bus stop.
Our experienced guide will greet you at the hotel reception at 3:00 pm. The guide will take you on a walking 3 hour sightseeing tour of the beautiful historic city of St. Petersburg. Your guide will speak English unless you have requested another language.
During your visit St. Petersburg, please check the Drawbridge Opening Schedule to enjoy the nightlife.
Day 3: Visit Hermitage in St. Peterburg
You will begin your day with a hearty breakfast at the hotel.
At 3:00 pm you will embark on a 3 hours walking outing to the State Hermitage Museum. This outing is included in your tour price.
The Hermitage, formerly known as the homes of Tsars, houses one of the world’s finest art collections. You will see masterpieces by renowned artists such as Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Monet, Matisse, Titian and Gainsborough. These art collections are located along the Palace Embankment where you will find the infamous Winter Palace. Also you can enjoy the inspiring Mariinsky Theatre.
Day 4: Explore St. Petersburg
After breakfast in your hotel, you have a day to explore the city of St. Petersburg. You can make use of the city’s public transport system. It consists of buses, trams, and the marvellous underground metro.
St. Petersburg is sometimes referred to as the “Venice of the North”, and is a sight to be seen with its extensive network of canals and charming bridges in Baroque and Neo-Classical styles.
Arround of 4:00 pm you will take a shuttle bus from the city centre to the harbor.
You will board the ferry before 5:30 pm. At 7:00 pm departure on your overnight trip back to Helsinki.
Day 5: Baltic Cruise to Helsinki, Finland
The cruise ferry arrives in Helsinki at 7 – 8:00 am (subject to a departure date). You can enjoy an optional breakfast aboard the ship before disembarking and ending your fantastic Russia visa free travel vacation to St. Petersburg.
What is included:
- Baltic cruise Helsinki > St. Petersburg > Helsinki (2 overnights)
- Hotel 3* in the heart of St. Petersburg (2 overnights)
- Daily breakfast in your hotel
- Sightseeing walking tour of St. Petersburg with personal guide
- The Hermitage Museum with personal guide (3 hrs)
- Public shuttle bus from the harbor to the city center of St. Petersburg and back
- Premium customer support (24h emergency phone support for existing customers, e-mail support, on-line chat, call back)
- Fuel and harbor fee
Add – Ons:
- Meals on board
- 4* or 5* hotel upgrade in the heart of St. Petersburg (2 overnights)
- Private city sightseeing 2 day package:
- Private transfer from harbour to your hotel
- Private transfer from your hotel to harbour
- Panoramic city tour by private car with a personal guide (3 hrs)
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Kazan Cathedral
- Private tour to Peterhof Grand Palace and Park with driver and car (5 hours)
- Private tour to the Catherine Palace and Park with driver and car (5 hours)
- Helsinki 2 day pre-stay tour
- Private transfer in Helsinki
What is not included:
- Any transportation to or from Helsinki
- Travel insurance
- All times are local
- Check your Nordic Cruises tour voucher for exact departure and arrival times
- All guests must be on board at least 1/2 hour before sailing
The tour includes 2 overnights on board of a luxury cruise MS Princess Anastasia
The tour includes 2 overnight in one of the best 3-5 star hotels which are carefully selected for you and located in the heart of St. Petersburg.
You can book any hotel of your choice:
Nevsky Grand Hotel 3*
The hotel is ideally located in the very city center and offers all renovated, clean and comfortable rooms.
Golden Triangle Boutique Hotel 4*
W 5* Boutique Hotel by Starwood Hotels
This luxury W Hotel Saint Petersburg is a truthfully lovely hotel on Voznesenky Prospect, just a few steps from the Saint Isaac’s Cathedral. Standing in this stylish hotel makes you vocation truly great.
Russia Visa Free Requirements
Nordic Cruises Tour Operator legally offers Baltic cruises to St. Petersburg with Russia Visa Free up to 72 hours. It is enough time for first time visitors.
To take a ferry to St. Petersburg you should have to show at passport control:
Take advantage of the Russia Visa Free to discover the Northern Capital of Russia.