Cruise from Helsinki to St. Petersburg and Tallinn | 5 days
From 322 € per person
Subject to season and number of people in the booking.
Helsinki – St. Petersburg – Tallinn
March – December, SKU 21215T
Day 1: Visit Helsinki by Baltic Cruise
You have numerous options available to you when it comes to Russia visa-free travel. A cruise is one of the most exciting choices. This cruise will take you through some of the top sights in this part of the world.
You’ll start your journey in Helsinki. On the first day, you can enjoy taking in the city on your own, getting a feel for the local lifestyle and cuisine. You can also visit the city’s famous Temppeliaukio Church, also known as the rock church, as it was built directly into solid rock. For those who are interested in history, Helsinki is home to a phenomenal history museum that will help you better understand the region’s past. At the end of the day, you’ll spend the night on board the ship. The departure time is 06 pm or 07 pm (subject to a departure date). The boarder starts 3 hours before departure.
Day 2: Visit St. Petersburg, Russia Visa-Free Travel
After sailing through the night, you’ll wake up in St. Petersburg. The ship arrives at 09 am. You’ll have the option of eating breakfast on the ferry or dining on your own in town. If you have chosen to add the Private Sightseeing Package to your tour, a guide will take you at the harbour for the 3 hours panoramic tour of St. Petersburg on a private car, to see the Peter and Paul Fortress and the Kazan Cathedral, offering insight and information along the way. If you would prefer a Basic package, a shuttle bus will drop you off in the heart of the city at St. Isaac’s Square, from where you can easily get to hotel on your own. All our selected hotels are located in a walking distance from the bus stop.
At 3 pm. our guide will meet and greet you at hotel lobby for a 3 hours walking tour of St. Petersburg where you will admire the famous city attractions. You will return to your hotel where you’ll stay for the night.
Day 3: Visa Free St. Petersburg Baltic Cruise
Your second day in St. Petersburg starts with breakfast at your hotel. Our guide will be waiting for you at your hotel at 09 am. You will have an amazing tour to the Palace square and the Hermitage museum which is often called as Winter Palace. The guided tour duration is 4 hours in total and entrance fees are, of course, included. This expansive museum showcases World art and culture and it is the second-largest museum of its kind in the world. You’ll stay in the hotel again for your third night.
Day 4: Visa Free St. Petersburg Baltic Cruise
On day four, you’ll have the day to yourself to explore all that St. Petersburg has to offer. Some popular attractions include Nevsky Street, the Church of the Savior on Blood, Isaac Cathedral and Mariinsky Theatre. For architecture and design buffs, the city is filled with impressive buildings and stately bridges. With the Sightseeing Package, at 3-4 pm a car will take you back from hotel to the harbor. If you are touring the city on your own, you can take a shuttle from St. Isaac’s square to the harbor, where you’ll spend the night on the boat.
Day 5: Visit Tallinn by Baltic Cruise
On the final day of the cruise, you’ll be in Tallinn. After an optional breakfast on the ferry and docking in Tallinn at 09 am, you’ll have the rest of the day to yourself to explore the city as you see fit. Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and is known for its picturesque red roofs, so don’t forget to bring your camera! Be sure to stop by the Gothic Town Hall and St. Nicholas Church, two of the most popular attractions in the area. Lahemaa National Park is another great option, giving you the chance to escape the city and spend some time enjoying the wonders of nature.
For Russia visa-free travel, a cruise offers the perfect opportunity to see the highlights of the region in a short space of time. We welcome you to get in touch with us to learn more about our many available cruises and other tours for Russia visa-free travel. Call today for more information about this cruise and the others we have available. We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have about our tour offerings and travel to Russia in general. Your dream vacation in Russia awaits!
- Overnight on board of a Baltic cruise form Helsinki to St. Petersburg, Russia visa free
- Arrive to St. Petersburg at 9:00 am
- Public shuttle bus transfer from the harbour to the city center (St. Isaac’s Square)
- Check-in hotel 3* in the city center of St. Petersburg
- Sightseeing walking tour of St. Petersburg with personal guide at 3:00 pm
- Breakfast in hotel
- The Hermitage Museum with personal guide
- Breakfast in hotel
- Public shuttle bus transfer from the city center (St. Isaac’s Square) to the harbour
- At 7:00 pm overnight Baltic cruise from St. Petersburg to Tallinn
- Arrive to Tallinn around 9:00 am
What is included:
- Baltic cruise Helsinki – St. Petersburg – Tallinn (2 overnights)
- Hotel 3* in the city center of St. Petersburg (2 overnights)
- Daily breakfast in your hotel
- Sightseeing walking tour of St. Petersburg with personal guide
- The Hermitage Museum with personal guide (3 hrs)
- Public shuttle bus transfer from harbour to the city center of St. Petersburg
- Public shuttle bus transfer from the city center of St. Petersburg to harbour
- Premium customer support (e-mail support, on-line chat, call back)
- Fuel and harbor fee
Add – Ons:
- Meals on board
- 4* or 5* hotel upgrade in the heart of St. Petersburg (2 overnights)
- Private city sightseeing 2 day package:
- Private transfer from harbour to your hotel
- Private transfer from your hotel to harbour
- Panoramic city tour by private car with a personal guide (3 hrs)
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Kazan Cathedral
- Private tour to Peterhof Grand Palace and Park with driver and car (5 hours)
- Private tour to the Catherine Palace and Park with driver and car (5 hours)
- Helsinki 2 day pre-stay tour
- Private transfer in Helsinki
What is not included:
- Any transportation to or from Helsinki
- Travel insurance
- All times are local
- Check your Nordic Cruises tour voucher for exact departure and arrival times
- All guests must be on board at least 1/2 hour before sailing
The tour includes 2 overnights on board of a cruise MS Princess Anastasia
The tour includes 2 overnight in one of the best 3-5 star hotels which are carefully selected for you and located in the heart of St. Petersburg.
You can book any hotel of your choice:
Nevsky Grand Hotel 3*
The hotel is ideally located in the very city center and offers all renovated, clean and comfortable rooms.
Golden Triangle Boutique Hotel 4*
W 5* Boutique Hotel by Starwood Hotels
This luxury W Hotel Saint Petersburg is a truthfully lovely hotel on Voznesenky Prospect, just a few steps from the Saint Isaac’s Cathedral. Standing in this stylish hotel makes you vocation truly great.
Russia Visa Free Requirements
Nordic Cruises Tour Operator legally offers Baltic cruises to St. Petersburg with Russia Visa Free up to 72 hours. It is enough time for first time visitors.
To take a ferry to St. Petersburg you should have to show at passport control:
Take advantage of the Russia Visa Free to discover the Northern Capital of Russia.