Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm and Tallinn
From €780 per person
Subject to season and number of people in the booking.
Helsinki – Stockholm – Tallinn – Helsinki
March – December 2023
Day 1: Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm
- Private transfer to the harbour
- Overnight ferry Helsinki – Stockholm
Your Baltic cruise takes you to the capital cities of Finland, Sweden, and Estonia.
We meet you in a private car at your hotel or airport and transfer you to the port. You will depart at 5:00 pm hours on one of the Silja line’s ships; the Symphony or the Serenade where you will spend the night on the vessel heading to Stockholm.
Day 2: Enjoy a Day in Stockholm
- Breakfast on boat
- Arrive in Stockholm
- Guide will meet you at the harbour
- Private Sightseeing tour with a guide and car
- Hotel 4 * in Stockholm
You will enjoy optional breakfast aboard the ship. Our knowledgeable driver will meet you at the port. Stockholm will be your destination for a sightseeing tour. You will spend the first half of your day touring Sweden’s capital.
Your tour will include the following:
City Hall: One of Sweden’s most popular tourist destinations, the City Hall has beautiful ceremonial halls and many exclusive art pieces.
The Royal Palace: The official residence of His Majesty the King, this structure is designed in the baroque style.
The Medieval Town—The quaintness of this 13th century town is enhanced by cobblestone streets and alleyways.
Following that, our driver will transport you to your 4* hotel.
Day 3: Baltic Sea Cruise from Stockholm to Tallinn
- Breakfast at hotel in Stockholm
- Private transfer to port of Stockholm
- Overnight ferry Stockholm – Tallinn
You can have breakfast in your hotel on the third day. You are free to do more sightseeing, shop, or relax after breakfast until your departure. Our driver will meet you in the lobby after lunch (check your tour voucher) and transport you to the port. You’ll be sailing to Tallinn.
Day 4: Baltic Cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki
- Breakfast on boat
- Arrive in Tallinn (morning)
- Sightseeing walking tour of Old Town Tallinn with personal guide
- Ferry Tallinn – Helsinki
- Arrive in Helsinki (evening)
After optional breakfast on the ship, you’ll arrive in Tallinn. Upon arrival at 10:00 am, one of our guides will supply information about some of the local sights. There will be lockers available for your luggage and other belongings, so you don’t have to carry them with you throughout the day.
After a brief walking tour, you are free to enjoy the city at your leisure.
Some noteworthy sights include:
The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Completed in 1900, this beautifully decorated cathedral is a sight worth seeing.
Raekoja Plats is a town square next to Tallinn’s town hall where small festivals and concerts are often held to keep people entertained.
The remarkably well-preserved Old Town
Toompea Hill: This limestone hill is the center of Tallinn and holds much of the city’s history.
The city’s square is full of restaurants and cafes.
You will board one of the Silja Line’s ships prior to its 7:30 pm departure. You can enjoy the ship’s comfortable business lounge with Wi-Fi, eat at one of the restaurants or cafes, and do some shopping in the onboard shops. The Baltic cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki is two hours; you will arrive at 9:30 pm (or 10:00 pm).
We’re sure that your Baltic Sea cruise from Helsinki with stops in Stockholm and Tallinn will be a lot of fun.
What is included:
- Overnight Baltic Cruise Helsinki – Stockholm
- Overnight Baltic Cruise Stockholm – Tallinn
- Baltic Cruise Tallinn – Helsinki
- Hotel 4* in the city center of Stockholm (1 overnight)
- Breakfast in your hotel
- Sightseeing tour of Stockholm with personal guide and car
- Sightseeing walking tour of Tallinn with personal guide
- Premium customer support (e-mail support, on-line chat, call back)
- Fuel and harbor fee
What is not included:
- Any transportation to or from Helsinki
- Travel insurance
Add – Ons:
- Meals on board
- Helsinki 2 day pre-stay tour
- Private transfer in Helsinki
- All times are local
- Check your Nordic Cruises tour voucher for exact departure and arrival times
- All guests must be on board at least 1/2 hour before sailing
MS Silja Symphony and MS Silja Serenade are luxury cruise liners which run on a popular route connecting Helsinki, Stockholm to Tallinn. With a capacity of 2852 seats, those spacious and deluxe ferries boat
995 cabins and rooms for up to 395 cars on the car deck.
No matter the chosen destination, all of the MS Symphony and MS Serenade cruises offer a grand and pleasurable way to travel.
Overnight Hotel Accommodation:
Scandic Sergel Plaza in Stockholm, Sweden