Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm and Tallinn | 4 Days
From 880 € per person
Subject to season and number of people in the booking.
Helsinki – Stockholm – Tallinn – Helsinki
March – December, SKU 19049
Day 1: Baltic Cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm
Your Baltic cruise takes you to the capital cities of Finland, Sweden, and Estonia.
You will depart at 5:00 pm hours on one of the Silja line’s ships; the Symphony or the Serenade where you will spend the night on the vessel heading to Stockholm.
Day 2: Enjoy a Day in Stockholm
You will enjoy optional breakfast aboard the ship before embarking on a day of spectacular sights in Stockholm. The sightseeing walking tour of Stockholm. An experienced guide will accompany your tour. You will spend half your day touring Sweden’s capital city.
Your tour will include:
City Hall – One of Sweden’s most visited tourist attractions, the City Hall has gorgeous ceremonial halls and features many exclusive art pieces.
The Royal Palace – The official home to the His Majesty the King, this place is a built in the baroque style of architecture.
The Medieval Town– Cobble stone streets and alleyways lend to the quaintness of this 13th century town.
Vasa Museum– This maritime museum features a spectacular ship had its last voyage in 1628. She spent 333 years at the bottom of the ocean. And finally, the ship was lifted from the sea in 1961.
After the tour, your guide will escort you to one of the city’s centrally located 4-star hotels where you will spend the night.
Day 3: Baltic Cruise from Stockholm to Tallinn
The morning of day three, you can enjoy breakfast in your hotel. After breakfast, you are free to do more sightseeing, shop or relax until your departure.
Day 4: Baltic Cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki
After optional breakfast on the ship, you’ll arrive in Tallinn. You are free to spend most of your time in Tallinn as you wish. Upon arrival at 10:00 am one of our guides will supply information about some of the local sights. There will be lockers available for your luggage, and other belongings, so you don’t have to carry them with you throughout the day.
After a brief walking tour, you are free to enjoy the city at your leisure.
Some noteworthy sights include:
The Alexander Nevsky Cathedral – Completed in 1900, this beautifully decorated cathedral a sight worth seeing.
Raekoja Plats – Located next to Tallinn’s town hall, this town square often has small festivals or concerts entertaining visitors.
The remarkably well-preserved Old Town.
Toompea Hill– This limestone hill is the center of Tallinn and holds much of the city’s history.
The city’s square of restaurants and cafes.
You will board on one of the Silja line’s ships prior to its 7:30 pm departure. You can enjoy the ship’s comfortable business lounge with Wi-Fi, eat at one of the restaurants or cafes, and do some shopping in the onboard shops. The Baltic cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki is two hours; you will arrive at 9:30 pm.
We feel confident that you will thoroughly enjoy your Baltic cruise from Helsinki and visit to Stockholm and Tallinn.
- Overnight on board of a luxury Baltic cruise form Helsinki to Stockholm
- Arrive to Stockholm
- Guide will meet you at the harbour
- Private Sightseeing walking tour include:
- English speaking guide
- Panoramic tour of Stockholm
- Galma Stan
- Stockholm Royal Palace
- Check-in hotel 4* in the city center of Stockholm
- Overnight Baltic cruise from Stockholm to Tallinn
- Arrive to Tallinn at 10:00 am
- Sightseeing walking tour of Old Town Tallinn with personal guide
- Baltic cruise from Tallinn to Helsinki
- Arrive to Helsinki at 9:30 pm
What is included:
- Baltic Cruise Helsinki – Stockholm – Tallinn – Helsinki (2 overnights)
- Hotel 4* in the city center of Stockholm (1 overnight)
- Breakfast in your hotel
- Sightseeing walking tour of Stockholm with personal guide
- Sightseeing walking tour of Tallinn with personal guide
- Premium customer support (e-mail support, on-line chat, call back)
- Fuel and harbor fee
What is not included:
Add – Ons:
- Meals on board
- Helsinki 2 day pre-stay tour
- Private transfer in Helsinki
- All times are local
- Check your Nordic Cruises tour voucher for exact departure and arrival times
- All guests must be on board at least 1/2 hour before sailing
This fantastic cruise will take place on one of the Silija ferries. The Finnish line of cruise ferries offers several different cabin classes from which you will be able to choose.
Silja Line Ships: Symphony or Serenade
Scandic Sergel Plaza in Stockholm, Sweden