MS Silja Symphony and MS Silja Serenade
MS Silja Symphony and MS Silja Serenade are luxury cruise liners which run on a popular route connecting Helsinki, Stockholm to Tallinn. With a capacity of 2852 seats, those spacious and deluxe ferries boat 995 cabins and rooms for up to 395 cars on the car deck. No matter the chosen destination, all of the MS Symphony and MS Serenade cruises offer a grand and pleasurable way to travel.
Cabin Types of SM Symphony and MS Serenade:
- Executive Suite, on deck 11
- Junior Suite, on deck 9
- Commodore, on decks 10 and 11
- De Luxe, on deck 11
- Family, on decks 8 to 11
- A-Class, on decks 5 and 8 to 11
- Promenade, on decks 8 to 11
- B-Class, on decks 5, 9 to 11
- C-Class, on deck 2
- Special Cuites
- Happy Lobster, 7 deck – serves the fresh fish of Baltic Sea.
- Grande Buffet , 6 deck – the buffet tables for 600 travelers.
- El Capitan, 7 deck -seafood of Mediterranean Sea.
- Bon Vivant, Wine Bar and Shop, 7 deck – has a special Nordic Menu.
- Mundo, 7 deck – serves light sandwiches, pizza or salads.